World Eating disorders Day will host 24+ hours of Tweetchats by leading eating disorders organizations and thought leaders across the globe on June 2 beginning 12:00 UTC.
Join us! Check out the schedule of Tweetchats and this short guideline on managing and participating in chats.
Eating Disorder Community Events:
- March 17-19, 2016: The 4th Eating Disorders International Conference Institute of Education, London
- May 4, 2016: 6:00 PM at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Eclipse Bar – WeDoAct MEET AND GREET! All welcome to meet your fellow activists! Cash Bar!
- May 5-7, 2016: Academy for Eating Disorders 2016 International Conference on Eating Disorders, San Francisco, USA
- May 16-17, 2016: Inspire Change The Australian & New Zealand Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference
- June 1-3, 2016: 24+ Hour Tweetchats LIVE! Follow us @WorldEDday and hashtags #WeDoAct, #WorldEatingDisordersDay! Schedule at the top of the page.
- June 2, 2016: World Eating Disorders Action Day. A virtual around-the-globe event mobilizing activists, professionals, families and affected people for substantive change!
- June 2, 2016: Mississauga Clock Tower at the Civic Centre lit up from 8:00 PM – 5:00 AM (300 City Centre Dive , Mississauga, Ontatio Canada)
- June 2, 2016: We-connect: Shifting Personal and Global Perspectives of Eating Disorders, Gestalt Therapy, Brisbane, Austrailia
- September 29-October 1: National Eating Disorders Association Conference, Chicago
- October 27-29, 2016: Binge Eating Disorders Annual Conference, San Francisco
Would you like your event listed here?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.