Want to Get Involved in World Eating Disorders Day?
Here’s What You Can Do:
- LIKE us on Facebook.
- FOLLOW us on Twitter.
- CONNECT with us on LinkedIn.
- FOLLOW us on Instagram.
- SEND IN YOUR PICTURE for the Instagram Diversity campaign.
- SHARE links to our website and blogs.
- PARTICIPATE in our 30 HOUR Tweetchat-a-Thon using #WeDoAct #WorldEatingDisordersDay – SEE SCHEDULE BELOW.
- HOLD A LIVE EVENT: Press conferences, meetings, news interviews, lighting up a national monument are all welcome and you can feel free to lead them. Email email@example.com to let us know so we can advertise.
- USE THE HASHTAGS: #WeDoAct #WorldEatingDisordersDay
- SHARE, TWEET, FOLLOW & CONNECT: The more you can advertise own your own pages the better. We also need help doing more directed tweets to policy makers and would love assistance there. ALL the content on the webpage is shareable.
- USE KEY MESSAGES: Please use the Mission & Vision and Key Messages – including the “Nine Truths About Eating Disorders” – as you do your messaging around WorldEDday!
World Eating disorders Day will host 24+ hours of Tweetchats by leading eating disorders organizations and thought leaders across the globe on June 2 beginning 12:00 UTC.
Join us! Check out the schedule of Tweetchats and this short guideline on managing and participating in chats.
If you do contact us to be listed on the website, please provide your complete contact information, your agreement to the Participating Principles and how you would like your organisation listed on the website.